There will be a lot of doubts in your mind about what is affiliate marketing , how it works and how to earn money from it. Today we will talk about the same. Nowadays, it is the time of computer, internet and online shopping / marketing . The trend of online shopping is going on and it is slowly becoming famous, so many people are showing interest in online trading and e-commerce.Making money by creating site and personal blog. People who have been doing online business for a long time, they must know about affiliate marketing or have heard it. Many bloggers use it in their blog and there are some bloggers who do not use it in their blog, there can be many reasons such as either they do not have much knowledge about affiliate marketing or they are such Would have hesitated wondering if it would be right to use it in your blog or not.
Today in this article I gave you what is affiliate marketing? I am going to tell about it so that new bloggers who do not know about it will get to know and those who know a little and are hesitant to use it will also know about the benefits of using it. You found this article to be read through to your Affiliate Marketing will be all doubts clear related. So let’s start without delay.
What is Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is a way through which a blogger earns a commission by selling a product of a company through his website . Whatever commission is received depends on the type of product that is such as more on fashion and lifestyle categories and less commission on electronics product.
To promote any kind of products through your website, it is very important to have more traffic in your website or blog, at least 5000 visitors per day . If your website is new and it is getting less visitors, then you will not make much profit by applying products ad in your website. Therefore, it would be better that you put affiliate products in your blog only when there will be more visitors in your blog.
How does affiliate marketing work?
The answer to this question is very important to know those people who are connected with the online field . If they also want to start their own affiliate then it is very important to know how Affiliate Marketing works for them. If a product based company or organization wants to increase the sale of their products, then for this they have to promote their products. This is why they have to start their own affiliate program.
The business of affiliate marketing is commission based . When any other person, a blogger or website owner joins that program, then the company or organization that starts this program provides him with a banner or link etc. to promote their products on their blog or website. That blogger has to put that link or banner on his blog or website in different ways. Since that blogger or website owner’s sites attract a lot of visitors daily, it is possible that some of those visitors click on the offered offer, then they reach the websites of the product based companies and buy something or for any service. If you sign up for that, then that company or organization will commission that blogger in return. Provides.
Some important definitions related to affiliate marketing
Some such terms are used in this marketing, which is very important for all of us to know. So let’s get information about some such definition.
1. Affiliates: Affiliates are called those people who join an affiliate program and promote their products on their sources such as blog or website. It can be any person.
2. Affiliate Marketplace: There are some companies that offer Affiliate Programs in different categories, they are called Affiliate Marketplace.
3. Affiliate ID: This is a unique ID that is obtained by signing up. Each Affiliate is given a unique ID through Affiliate Programs, which helps Sales me gather information. With the help of this ID, you can login to your affiliate account.
4. Affiliate link: This is called the link which is provided to the affiliates to promote the product. By clicking these links, visitors reach a product website, where they can buy a product. It is through these links that sales of Affiliate programs are tracked.
5. Commission: After a successful selling, the Amount that the blogger or who sells (affiliate) is called the commission. This amount is provided to the affiliate according to each sale. It can be a few percent of the sale or a pre-specified amount as already mentioned in terms and condition.
6. Link Clocking: Affiliate links often look long and a little strange to see, for which such links are shortened by using URL shortners, which is called Link Clocking.
7. Affiliate Manager: In some Affiliate programs, some people are appointed to help Affiliates and give them the right tips, they are called Affiliate Manager.
8. Payment Mode: The method of getting payment is called Payment Mode. It means the medium by which you will be given your commission. Different Affiliates offer different modes. Such as cheque, wire transfer, PayPal etc.
9. Payment Threshold: In Affilaite Marketing, affiliates are provided some commision when they make some minimum sale. Only after doing this sales will you be able to earn payment. This is called the payment thresh
How to make money from affiliate marketing
In today’s time, many bloggers are connected with affiliate marketing and are also making a good income, the best way to earn money from blog is through affiliate market. To make income from affiliate marketing, we have to go and register in any affiliate program. After registering, we have to add a link to the ads and products given by them on our blog. When any visitors coming to our blog will click on the ad and buy the product, then we will get its commission from the owner of the company.
Here the question arises as to which company offers this affiliate program. So the answer is that there are many companies on the internet that offer affiliate programs, some of them are also very famous such as amazon, flipkart, snapdeal, GoDaddy, etc. All such types of company offer affiliate programs, in which you can connect with the company by simply signup or register and you can earn a lot of money by choosing their products and adding their links or ads on your blog. And we do not have to pay anything to the company to sign up or register.
How to get payment from Affiliate Program?
It depends on different affiliate programs that they support which modes to pay their affiliates. But almost all programs use bank transfer and PayPal for payment . Affiliate program uses some such terms without which affiliates are commissioned like
1) CPM (Cost Per 1000 impressions) : This is an amount by the merchant (ie by the owner of the product) to the affiliate (ie, who promotes their product) on the advertisement of those products placed on the page of his blog. If there are 1000 views, then the merchant gives commission to the affiliate on his basis.
2) CPS (Cost Per Sale) : This amount is received by the affiliate when the visitor of his blog buys the products. The number of people who will buy the products, the affiliate gets commission on every purchase on its base.
3) CPC (Cost per click) : He gets commission on every click of visitor on advertisement, text, banner on affiliate blog.
Can we use Affiliate marketing and Google Adsense simultaneously?
The answer is yes, with affiliate marketing, you can earn more money in less and less time than Google Adsense . And it is absolutely not against the terms of service of Google Adsense because it is completely legal. You can easily use both in your blog. To get the approval of Google Adsense, we do not have to work as hard to use affiliate marketing, so most bloggers like to earn money from affiliate marketing. The more product you sell from your blog, the more income you will have.
If you add related products from your blog, then you will earn more profit. It means to say that if the content of your blog is related to gadgets, then place ads related to it, this will increase the chances of your visitors clicking on the ads and you will get more profit.
What are popular Affiliate Marketing sites?
Although there are many affiliate marketing companies available on the Internet, but today I will tell you about some popular and best companies that give you more commission.
Before joining any affiliate program, you should get all the information related to that program in advance. If you want to know about the affiliate marketing program of a company, then you will have to search on any search engine by writing affiliate in front of the company name and if that company will have affiliate program then it will show in search results.
Best Affiliate Marketing Sites :
1. Amazon Affiliate
2. Snapdeal Affiliate
4. Commision Junction
How to join Affiliate Marketing sites?
If you want to join any Affiliate Marketing Sites then you can do this very easily. For this, you have to follow some steps, after which you can easily start your affiliate income.
Here below, I will tell you how to join Amazon Affiliate. First of all, you have to go to the affiliate page of the company whose affiliate program you want to join, such as if you want to join amazon affiliate, then you have to create a new account where you are asked some important information like
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Pancard Detail
- Blog / Website Url (where you will promote the company’s product)
- Payment Details (where you want all your earnings to be sent)
After filling all the information properly, when you register, then after checking your blog, the company sends confirmation mail to you. When you login to register, a dashboard will appear in front of you, where by choosing the products His affiliate link has to be copied. And share it on your blog / site or social media, from where people buy that product and you can earn money comfortably.